Dec 16, 2016. Sunset 4:18 PM.
Waiting for the 3rd flight of the day on the way to Bozeman, MT from San Francisco. 15 hour journey. I could have gone to Japan. But then I wouldn’t have gotten to see my nephew graduate from college!
Links of Interest
- dailybell Facebook page
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Friday, December 16, 2016
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Heads up - winter solstice observance 12/18/16 PM in Madrid!
Campanada for el solsticio de invierno CoroDelantal is making a new gathering for the Winter Solstice. A few days early on 12/1816 at 17:30 at del templo de debod in Madris. by composer Sonia Megias
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 4:56 PM