April 15, 2016
Sunrise 6:51AM. Holt, Michigan.
Good morning! Listen to those birds! After five inches of snow last weekend, I am finally beginning to believe spring is really here.
posted by Wendell
Links of Interest
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Friday, April 15, 2016
Friday, April 1, 2016
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Sunset 6:04 PM. March 2, 2016.
San Francisco, CA
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 10:00 PM
Monday, February 29, 2016
Radical sunset for the last day of this month of February... We've had several deep red sunsets lately, and they're always kind of a thrill. This was taken in Oakland about fifteen minutes after the actual sunset time of 6:02.
posted by Juliayn Coleman
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 10:52 PM
Sunrise 6:43 AM. February 29, 2016
San Francisco, CA.
This is the 3rd Leap Day since beginning dailybell in 2008 (also a Leap Year).
This is the 4th Leap Year of a Leap Century. Leap centuries occur every 400 years.
And if that’s not enough info, try this.
FYI- Past leap days for the dailybell:
Leap Day 2012 Sunset
Leap Day 2008 Sunrise
Leap Day 2008 Sunset
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 5:04 PM