Sunset 5:50 PM. Hermosa Beach Pier, CA.
Thank you, Lynne for sharing that sunset. It's easy to see why people want to live in LA.
Links of Interest
- dailybell Facebook page
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Sunset 6:01PM. San Mateo
Just checking in with a little update from February. This is my Godson Kazimir who was born in January 2008, the first year of dailybell. Since we’ve been doing this all of his life, it’s completely normal to him to ring bells at sunset wherever we happen to be. I just love it. So here we are at a local restaurant having dinner. We took pictures of each other as we rang down the sun, and then Kazi took a photo of the remaining food. I’ll be posting something every month, just to stay in touch. In the meantime, I am working with Everglade Records to produce a DVD of the media from the first year of the dailybell. It’s slow going, but we hope to have something ready in a few months.
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 11:00 PM