Links of Interest
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Monday, March 3, 2008
Sunday, March 2, 2008
The Meridian Gallery Interns joined the dailybell2008 project back in January. They rang bells every evening Monday through Friday until February 28th. Since the interns go home at 6PM, the 28th was the last day the sunset occurred during their time at work. Many thanks to all of you guys.
Check out all of their other videos.
Looking forward to hearing from you again at the beginning of November once we are back to Standard Time.
And many thanks to Adria.
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 10:16 PM