September 17, 2016. Sunset 7:15 PM.
San Francisco Bay
Thank you Thea!so good! very calm - we are soooo lucky.
Links of Interest
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 2:05 PM
September 11, 2016. Sunrise 8:24 AM.
This is the sunrise in Rivas (Madrid), this morning at 8:24, made by my friend Charo Beneyto while she walks her doggie. Greetings from warm Spain! Hug, Sonia shared by Sonia Megias
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 1:40 PM