Links of Interest
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Friday, July 25, 2014
Two offerings this month:
July 16, 2014, ? ?
The audio was from sunset on July 16- exact time and place unknown- as it happened while I was onboard an airplane. My best guess is that it was around 9:00 and over Ohio somewhere. It was a spur of the moment documentation, and I just opened my iPad and played a little piece on the Tibetan Bowls app. I could barely hear the bells above the plane noise, but I think it turned out OK.
July 25, 2014. 8:19PMI figured that first one was kind of cheating somehow and so I am also including a view of ColossalMedia’s mural of the winning photo by High School student Steven Paul. It’s on Broadway just by the Williamsburg Bridge. It’s my favorite mural that’s been on that building so far.
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 6:23 PM