Links of Interest
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Sunset 8:32 PM. San Francisco
My niece from Florida is staying with me this summer, and she joined me for the sunset ringing on Bastille Day.
She wanted to make sure that everyone who sees this photo understands that she was wearing pajama bottoms in this photo and that she would never wear pants that looked like pink leopard skin in public.
(Apparently the internet doesn't count as too public)
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 10:18 PM