January 23, 2016
Sunset 5:01 PM- Brooklyn.
Big snow! woooooooooo
FYI: check out these other big blizzards of note
Links of Interest
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Sunday, January 17, 2016
January 17, 2016. Sunset 4:54PM.
Better late than never-- The first snowfall of the winter in Brooklyn. Looking (through a very dirty window) at rush hour traffic on the Williamsburg Bridge, my friend Ana and I accompany the sunset.
And the days grow longer still…
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 8:08 PM