Sonia Megías, composer to Dailybell Sunwatch
Hi there! Here you have the Dailybell in Madrid for the September Equilux!
Greetings from Spain!
Links of Interest
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Monday, September 26, 2016
The Equilux in San Francisco on September 26, 2016. Latitude: 37.773972. Sunrise and Sunset 7:01.
Special bell today thanks to my friend Sherri Wood. She found it at the dump during her recent residence at Recology. Congratulations Sherri--- Beautiful work there!
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 11:30 PM