Links of Interest
- dailybell Facebook page
- Equinox vs Equilux- ever wonder?
- Brenda's website
- Sunrise Sunset Calendar
- Solstice audio recordings from around the world
- FAQ's about the Earth's Rotation
- Ask an Astrophysicist
- Huna Wisdom
- environmental awareness ringing endorsement
- December Sun Watchers AUDIO ARCHIVE
- Daily Radio - December Sun Watching Schedule
- Baylink Bus Schedules
- Golden Gate Ferry Schedules
- Hiroshima Peace Bridge
- Total Solar Eclipse in China- 8/1/08
- Equinox Information
- Map of California Fires June 2008
- Manhattan Stonehenge 5/28/08 PM
- Summer Solstice Information
- Meridian Interns' Videos
- NY Times article - No Quasimodo... 2/8/08
- More Equinox Info
- Adria recommends this book about El Camino Bells
- Adria's link to info about El Camino Bells
- Anti-Salvation Army?
Friday, May 18, 2012
Sunset 8:15 PM. Market Street, San Francisco
Opening festivities for Streetopia on Market Street in front of the Luggage Store. I will be presenting What Can You Do? with a small team of performers on June 2nd from 1:00- 5:00.
Streetopia is “a large-scale group exhibition taking place in venues throughout downtown San Francisco from May 18 through June 23, 2012. Curated by writer, Erick Lyle, and artists, Chris Johanson and Kal Spelletich, Streetopia will bring neighborhood residents together with at least 132 artists, performers, writers, filmmakers, activists, thinkers, and public policy makers in venues in the heart of the city, to address the show’s themes of Utopian aspiration for the city.
One part show and one part elaborate public experiment, the show will spill out of these galleries into the surrounding neighborhood with projects that include public murals, art on area billboards, installations in vacant storefronts, performances in the streets, and events at nearby community gardens.”
Posted by Brenda Hutchinson at 10:35 PM