dailybell: Ides of March and St. Patrick's Day Sandwich

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Ides of March and St. Patrick's Day Sandwich

March 16, 2024. Sunrise and Sunset 7:18. San Francisco, CA.
Happy Equilux 2024! Allow me to be the bearer of some good news :)

Today is the day- Equal time for light and darkness- (unlike the Equinox) We will be accelerating towards the Summer Solstice from here--

Normally the Spring Equilux falls tomorrow on the 17th of March. However, with the extra day inserted for the leap year-- IT'S TODAY- the 16th of March- sandwiched between the Ides of March and St. Patrick's Day-

You may notice that I identified the date for the sunrise this morning as March 18th. I am not at my most reliable in the morning but none-the-less enthusiastic-- I apologize for spreading the confusion.

DID YOU SEE THE FLARE?!? (0:25 already lit up - 0:32 shrinks)

No comments: