dailybell: Crazy Obsessive

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crazy Obsessive

My stated goal at the beginning of this project was to observe the sun every time it crossed the horizon and to share the awareness of that moment with others. I am continuing to fail everyday, twice a day. Maybe that is the nature of the project. So far, I have rarely been able to both focus my attention on the moment when the sun crosses the horizon and to alert others to that moment in any meaningful way. However,I haven't given up. For the month of October, I will forgo the daily documentation. Just to see what it feels like. It would be nice to have some time for reflection and planning for the final part of the year. The Equinox is coming up as is the Winter Solstice.I plan to use the extra time that I am not documenting and editing the daily event to come up with other ideas and strategies. In the meantime, I plan to enjoy the sunrises and sunsets without the additional obligation of sharing those moments with anyone who is not there.

No comments: